My last Elliott Wave update on USDJPY was a very long time ago. Of course, corporate treasurers who have been in touch with me had received guidance more often! I am presenting you three charts of USDJPY today with ELliott Wave counts marked clearly. Interestingly, wave 3 had extended and travelled 261.8% of wave 1. We then saw Wave 4 recover and correct wave 3 by 50%. The ensuing fifth wave is underway, and it looks to me like we will see it down to 76.70 in the coming days.
Allow for some respite near 77.20, but eventually we should break down.
Any rhetoric from BOJ about FX levels should be viewed as an opportunity to sell!
Click for Ramki’s Book
Special Update: Reminder
Subscribe for Free
Seeking Alpha Gold Certification
Ramki’s articles on FORBES
Ramki’s Elliott Wave articles on MARKETWATCH
Ramki’s Articles on Seeking Alpha
- A quick update on the S&P500 index (9)
- Trading USDYEN with Elliott Waves (3)
- Elliott Wave Analysis of USD/INR (Indian Rupee) (31)
- Elliott Wave Analysis of Home Depot (7)
- Elliott Wave Analysis of Cliff Natural Resources Inc ( CLF) (4)
- JPY, USDYEN Elliott Wave Analysis of USDYEN (25)